It’s two teams squaring off for the second time in a week when the Premier League returns to action on Saturday.
- Manchester United @ Aston Villa
- Current Records: Manchester United 9-6-4; Aston Villa 7-11-1
What to Know
Aston Villa took care of business against Manchester United on the road in the teams’ previous meeting last September and will be looking to do the same thing back at Villa Park. The Lions will take on Man United at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday after a week off. Both clubs are out to turn their luck around after having lost tight contests in their previous games.
It was all tied up 1-1 at halftime, but Villa was not quite Brentford’s equal in the second half when they met last week. Villa lost 2-1 to Brentford.
Speaking of close games: Man United fell a goal short of Wolverhampton last Monday, losing 1-0.
The Lions won by a goal, slipping past the Red Devils 1-0. Will Villa repeat their success, or does Man United have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Aston Villa vs. Manchester United
- When: Saturday at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Villa Park
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (free trial)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Aston Villa +190; Draw +245; Manchester United +140
Manchester United have won three out of their last five games against Aston Villa.
- Sep 25, 2021 – Aston Villa 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- May 09, 2021 – Manchester United 3 vs. Aston Villa 1
- Jan 01, 2021 – Manchester United 2 vs. Aston Villa 1
- Jul 09, 2020 – Manchester United 3 vs. Aston Villa 0
- Dec 01, 2019 – Aston Villa 2 vs. Manchester United 2